The planning is in full speed and we have quite a few things to put in place. We really need to send the invitations but to be able to do that there are a lot of things that has to be done first!
You need to have all the information about the wedding including
* Travel instructions
* Where people can stay overnight
* Toastmadame/master and their contact details (sorry that we phoned a hundred times to clear things out!) =)
* Wedding registry
* Wedding webpage (if you have one)
And that is not it, you also have to create the invitations or send them off to have them made for you. Gosh, we are fully booked this week. Hopefully we will be able to send the invitations early next week.
The wedding date is coming closer and we are really busy with others weddings and my birthday and stuff. I'm thinking a bit about the hen’s night. I know... I shouldn't do that =) but since I'm not so in favor of the 'go out and dance your shoes off' or eating on a fancy restaurant I would like to take the opportunity to hint my fellow readers about some activities I would enjoy ;)
You know, I have been thinking a lot about this and here are some, for me, nice things. I'm sorry if they do not count as the hippest things you can do.
* Yoga class (for beginners)
* Digital photographing class (flowers, landscape, animals)
* Go to a nice plant shop (for example Hörnsjöns Plantskola, Tuijas Växter or Ljungsleds plantskola) and shop up all the money reserved for the wedding.